Sunday, May 8, 2011

D.I.Y Glass Bottle Vase

For today's D.I.Y we are going to create a glass bottle vase using recycled glass bottles.

You will need
  • A recycled glass bottle
  • Flowers or branches
  • Sand and rocks (optional)
  • Stickers, ribbons (optional)
  1. Start off by rinsing your glass bottle
  2. Place the flower or the branches in the bottle
  3. If you would like fill the bottom of the bottle  with water, sand, and/or rocks
  4. You can decorate the outside of your container with stickers, ribbon or rhinestones


4 comments:

  1. very nice!!!

    I have DIY stuff on my blog too
    http://campushippie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kayla T

    Thanks for the comment!
    I check out your blog and I really think we have a lot in common. We both love fashion, art and eco-friendly lifestyle. Also. I really love your DIY's expectly the infinity scarf one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to read your article! I am looking forward to sharing your adventures and experiences. 750ml Glass Bottles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one. plastic bottle suppliers

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...