You will need...
- Nail polish (I used white) (also try to use non-toxic nail polish)
- Small pieces of old newspaper
- Top coat (try to also use non-toxic)
- A container of water
- Paint your nails with any nail polish colour you want. (try to use non-toxic nail polish: it's good for your health and the environment)
- Once your nail polish has dried dip your finger in a container of water for 30 seconds.
- Take your finger out of the water and place a small piece of newspaper on top of your finger. Hold for about one minute.
- Peel of the newspaper carefully and apply a top coat to help the print last longer.