Sunday, October 10, 2010

Welcome to Pretty Little Planet




I am sure you guys have heard of my blog greenisthenewblack17, well know it is prettylittleplanet. I decied to change the name because I wasn't very happy with greenisthenewblack17. It felt way to long and I just simply like this name better. I have also decied to change my blog a little bit. I have noticed I havn't been posting lately so I don't to come up with this.

So basicly everyday there will be a post on the following

challenge sundays
news mondays
tip tuesdays
weekly wednesdays
review thursdays
get involved fridays
creative saturdays

Challenge Sundays will be every sunday when I post a challenge what you and I will have to follow through for the whole week. The next sunday I will post my experience and the next challenge.

News Mondays will be a post on what is going on in the world with the environment so we will all be aware of what is going on in the environment and what can we do to help.

Tip Tuesdays will be a very short post on a tuesday about a tip what we can do to help the planet.

Weekly Wednesday will be completely random or there will be no post on wednesdays just because I am very busy and writing these post take up a lot of time.

Review Thursdays will be a review on an eco-friendly product.

Get involved Firdays will be about how we can all help the environment.

Creative Saturdays will be about creating something using recycled products.

If you have any questions email me at prettylittleplanet@hotmail.ca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...