Saturday, October 16, 2010

Review Thursdays on a Saturday









Today I am finally going to post my review thursday. This week I am going to be reviewing the Jenere Natural lip blam in peppermint.


I came across this product accidently in dollarama. I had fixed my lip blam the other day and was in desperate need of a new one for my super dry lips. I very wasn't in the mood to go surfing through the aisles of shoppers drug mart so I went to dollarama. I was reaching for my mom's favourite dollarstore lip blam, when I saw the Jenere Natural Lip Blam in Peppermint. As a Picked it up I knew I was going to like this product. The reason why was because it was two for a dollar, the second thing was it was peppermint which is my favourite flavour in lip blam and third it is 99.9% natural!

From that day on it is my favourite lip blam ever. It is so mositurizing and it is good for your lips and the environment.

p.s it is only a dollar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...