Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Right Now Less Cow Day Three and Four

Sorry I didn't post anything yesturday. So instead I am combining day three and four together.
On day three we watched a movie in class about how fast foods and non-organic foods are made. The most disgusting part of the movie was seeing how they made meat. Thankfully I didn't watch the whole thing because I could have burfed and cried. Anywhere it's funny that it came at a good time of me doing this challenge because I started to miss meat but not anymore. On day four it wasn't very hard expect for lunch. I added way to much dressing in my salad so I didn't eat it. Thankfully I had a grilled chees sandwhich too.

Day three

breakfast
waffles
juice

lunch
pasta salad

dinner
culturely food but not meat

day four
breakfast
toast and cheese

lunch
my failed salad
grilled chesse

dinner potatoes
eggplant stew with tomatoes and broccloi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...