Saturday, May 1, 2010

Discovery Song

Sorry I havn't posted anything good lately I have been busy and then I got sick hopefully I will post a something good tommorow. Anyway Hopefully this will help you forgive me. Today I randomly heard this discovery commerical and I desided to search up the lyrics, and now I am going to make up my own remix of the song using eco-friendly terms.

here is the video of the original song


here is my version

"It never gets old, huh?"
"nope"
It kinda makes you wanna...break into song? Yupp
I love the mountains, I love the clear blue sky
I love oceans, I love when great whites fly
I love the whole world, and all it's sights and sounds
Boomdeyada, Boomdeyada, Boomdeyada, Boomdeyada
I love red roses, I love blue butterflies
I love the the fluffy clouds, I love when birdies fly
I love the whole world and all it's craziness
Boomdeyada, Boomdeyada, Boomdeyada, Boomdeyada
I love tornadoes, I love snow leopards
I love hot magma, I love the giant squids
I love the whole world, Its such a brilliant place
Boomdeyada, Boomdeyada, Boomdeyada, BoomdeyadaBoomdeyada, Boomdeyada, Boomdeyada, BoomdeyadaBoomdeyada, Boomdeyada, Boomdeyada,

I did save some of the original lyrics I don't know why put I did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...