Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Preparation for right now less cow

To prepare for the right now less cow challenge I have done a couple of things.

I told my mom that was going to happen so that she would know not to cook meat for me.
She was totally happy I was doing this challenge beause
  • she wouldn`t have to spent money on meat for me
  • and she wouldn`t have to make dinner everyday for me since It will probably have meat in it.
I create a list of meals I would like to try during this challenge
eggplant burgers
pasta
breakfast burritos
veggie sandwich
pasta salad
crepes
lasagne
homemade pizza
sheprads pie
spaghetti
beans and pita bread
peanut salad
rice salad

I will probably not be trying all thoses meals but I want to have an idea of what to make everyday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...