Thursday, June 10, 2010

Inspired

Today I decided to talk about my blog. In my first post I told you what this blog was for, but I never that you who inspired me to create it.

Ever since I was younger I have always been interested in planets. I use to collect books on the solar system. I don't know why I loved planets so much; I guess it was cool learning about the things outside of this planet. As I started getting older I became interested in learning about Earth but I started getting real eco-friendly in grade six. My class was doing a debate on whether the earth needed us or if we needed the earth. In the end I realized that we needed the earth. There are places the are uninhabited by humans such are doing better or just fine without us. So why is it that we abuse the earth and take large amounts of resources and not put them back? This is when I started taking reusing reducing and recycling seriously. During sixth grade I started giving into fashion magazines and in seventh grade I brought my first copy of Seventeen Magazine. I decided to buy the April 2010 issue of seventeen and I am glad that I did because it inspired me to do this blog. In the issue there was an article on 17 ways to go green. I was so inspired to help the planet, but I had some trouble figuring out what to do, then I came up with creating a blog and posting, posts helping people help the environment.

In the comments tell me what inspires you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...