Saturday, April 16, 2011

Community Clean Up

Today at around 10:00am  I volunteered for a community clean-up. The weather was horrible. Rain and heavy winds, but I still went. I was out for a little less than an hour picking up garbage around the community. They was so much trash outside that it made me happy to help clean it up. Most of the trash would have ended up in oceans, lakes and landfills, hurting our planet even more. After spending a some time cleaning up we had a BBQ, even with all the bad weather. A local news crew even came and interviewed some people about the clean-up. It was which an easy and fun task that it made me realize that if we all went out and picked up some garbage for a couple of minutes, we can all make a big difference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...